|Career Level||Entry Level|
|Yr(s)Exp||2+ to 5|
|Job Type||Full Time|
1. Registering consumers list and received payments.
2. Check purchasing and sale invoices, then entry into Sage Accpac 200.
3. Check related party invoices/documents and reconciling in accounting system
4. Reconcile related party transactions with intercompany in the group.
5. Monitor and follow up balance with vendors and consumers (villagers).
6. Make payment to vendors and related.
7. Well prepare accounting document with records.
8. To monitor and controlling all purchase order requests to make sure they have been purchased on time need.
9. Doing daily and monthly reports.
10. Other transactions assigned by managements.
At least Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting.
2+ years’ experience in accounting job.
Computer skills: Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, accounting software.
Eager to learn new things and strong commitment for deadline work.
Good in speaking and writing English.
Understand of Standard Operation Procedure (SOP).