|Career Level||Fresh Graduate|
|Yr(s)Exp||1+ to 2|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job function||Mechanical/Automotive Engineering|
- Manage daily productivity and quality of production.
- Plan monthly production. - Improve activities for productivity.
- Improve activities to reduce defects. - Train new operators about the work instructions.
- Monitor operators in production line.
- Make daily report about production.
- Ensure to hit the target of daily production plan
- Age: 20 – 30 years
- Sex: Male would be preferable for work late at night
- Education: Hold bachelor’s degree or High Vocational in Mechanics, Electric, Electronic, Automation Control, or relevant fields.
- Primary mathematics ability
- Can use English for communication
- Good at PC skill (Excel, word, Power Point) - Open mind & team work mind
- Friendliness toward all employees Able to follow the rules i.e. Safety, 5S
|Phone||077 555 443 / 077 666 042|
|Address||Phnom Penh Special Economic Zone (PPSEZ), National road No 4, Khan Kambol, PP, Cambodia.|