|Yr(s)Exp||2+ to 5|
|Job function||Web Developer|
MEGA DOOD is a young startup in Phnom Penh but a well established company in Hong Kong. For the past 7 years we have been serving websites and maintenance for Hong Kong and international clients.
We have recently opened a development and sales office in Phnom penh and are looking for skilled web and application developers.
Our office is located at The Bridge Soho in the heart of the city and our staff can benefit from gym and swimming pool free access including on week ends.
We hope to have the opportunity to receive your CV.
What will you be doing?
- Develops, supports, and maintains client WordPress websites in a Linux environment.
- Works closely with the client management teams to ensure functionality needs are handled effectively through native WordPress functionality or customization via available plug-ins.
- Hand-codes clean, semantic, standards-compliant and responsive HTML and CSS3 themes.
- Maintains strict version controls and can work with Git-based repositories.
- Evaluates design during the design and user experience phase.
- Conducts cross-browser and cross-device testing to ensure consistent display.
- Looks for ways to improve overall user experience and performance of websites.
- Ability to commit to deadlines and communicate to project manager and invested parties about updates if those deadlines cannot be met.
- 2+ years of experience with WordPress including custom theme development and front-end development and configuration
- Understanding of relational databases such as MySQL
- HTML5 and CSS3 (Bootstrap) skills
- Experience with PHP development
- Ability to multi-task with shifting priorities based on client needs
- Comfortable working on tight deadlines and in a team environment
- A strong desire to stay abreast of the newest web technologies and frameworks
- Responsive site development experience (preferred but not required)
- Experience working with REST APIs (preferred but not required)
- A solid understanding of SEO principles and creating search engine friendly web pages (preferred but not required)
- Knowledge/use of website accessibility standards (preferred but not required)